Junior Graphic Designer
- 500 Corporate Circle, Suite G, Golden, CO
BioTrust Nutrition (www.BioTrust.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Junior Graphic Designer to support our fast-paced Marketing department. We are looking for an individual who is ready to elevate their existing skills by working with all departments on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. You will work under the supervision of a Creative Director to produce high-quality work. In this role, you should be highly creative, have a sharp eye for details and not be afraid to challenge the status quo. Weird is the new normal!
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision. You will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns. The ideal candidate should have not only an eye for clean and artful design, but also for effective information presentation and user experience. We also expect you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends. This candidate will work from our office in Golden, CO to complete their daily duties.
- High proficiency in core Adobe Creative Suite design products: Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design
- Understanding of HTML, CSS (Bonus points for jQuery)
- Ability to communicate your strong point of view, backed up by customer insights, design principles, and industry trends
- Experience crafting for a broad set of UI platforms including web, desktop and mobile
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to bring campaign ideas to life, including but not limited to the creation of web landing pages, emails, and social media graphics
- Work collaboratively with the development team to execute the UX/UI solutions.
- Utilize design thinking methodologies like deep customer empathy and rapid prototyping to arrive at creative, intuitive end-to-end experiences
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise the bar for design quality
- Help lead improvements to process and relationships beyond scope of individual work
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Assists in development of marketing concepts and campaigns
- Willingness to think outside of the box and push the envelope to create the best customer experience.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with multiple projects and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in Design/Marketing/Creative or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience developing beautiful designs for clients and/or employer
- You have a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates the thought process behind every design decision
- Strong preference for previous experience in an eCommerce environment
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTRUST nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.