- 500 Corporate Circle, Suite G, Golden, CO
BioTrust Nutrition (www.BioTrust.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Software Engineer to support our fast-paced IT department. This candidate will work from our office in Golden, CO to complete their daily duties.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive Salary
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401K plan
- Every day is casual Friday
- All team members receive free BioTRUST nutrition products
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTRUST.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To Date we have provided over 2.2 millions meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation for children with serious health issues.
- Develop web application features and fixes to meet company business needs
- Software Design using Object Oriented principles
- Proactively identify areas for improvement, bottlenecks and future problems and propose solutions both from a technology and IT process standpoint
- Develop and test application changes to ensure the highest quality delivery software to customers
- Develop software solutions using industry best practices and following the BioTRUST Software Development Lifecycle
- Maintenance of existing technology systems to maintain the growth of the business
- Periodic travel may be required
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience is preferred
- Minimum two (2) years of experience developing applications involving both front-end and back-end
- Experience developing software that uses relational Databases and/or No-SQL
- Experience in eCommerce software engineering and web development
- Excellent attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.