- 500 Corporate Circle, Golden, CO, us
BioTrust Nutrition (www.BioTrust.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Office Manager to support our growing Human Resources team. The Office Manager will oversee general office operations, including front office maintenance, and facilities to ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis. You should be detail oriented and outgoing with a great attitude and willingness to learn. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite and calendar management for executives is essential. You should have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside affiliates and vendors. This candidate will work from our office in Golden, CO to complete their daily duties.
BioTrust Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTrust nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- First point of contact for the organization and will be responsible for taking calls, welcoming visitors and directing them to appointments or the appropriate personnel to meet their needs.
- Supervise and coordinate overall administrative activities.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Participate as needed in special department projects.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for all employees in accordance with the company Travel Policy.
- Coordinate activities of various departments or workers within department.
- Maintain contact with customers and outside vendors.
- Partner with HR to organize and manage employee engagement activities
- Travel periodically.
Skills and Experience Needed to Get the Job Done:
- Associates degree in business preferred
- 3-5 years of Office Manager experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite at an intermediate to advanced level
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.