Email Marketing Manager
- 500 Corporate Circle, Suite G, Golden, CO, us
BioTRUST Nutrition is seeking a creative and experienced Email Marketing Manager to drive and implement BioTRUST’s new brand-forward, mobile first email marketing strategy. We are preparing to launch a new lifestyle, rebranded and mobile responsive website on Shopify PLUS this summer and core to this initiative is an entirely new strategy for email marketing that you will implement.
You will manage our email marketing programs for customer acquisition, retention, product and promotions. You will contribute to email campaigns and strategy, you will partner with stakeholders in building and managing our promotional calendar, build email templates, write copy with support from the copy team, analyze the results, perform A/B testing to iterate and improve upon results, subject line testing, and develop custom targeting / rendering models.
BioTrust Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTrust nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Design email campaigns in collaboration with Acquisition, Retention and Partnerships teams and execute flawlessly.
- Manage and support all aspects of campaign execution including customer segmentation, testing protocol, and technical execution.
- Build segments, refine HTML to launch email campaigns.
- Design, build, monitor, optimize and report out on automated email journeys/ work-flows that trigger based on customer behavior on-site.
- Maintain and drive timely execution of the email calendar.
- Collaborate with Design and Content teams to develop high-performing creative assets.
- Develop and maintain BioTRUST’s voice through direct communication to consumers.
- Create clear customer segments and manage lists, deliverability in accordance to CAN-SPAM law.
- Analyze and track key metrics like open, click and conversion rates and can take action to optimize.
- Contribute to building our email strategy and email asset design for large marketing campaigns.
- Identify and report on key performance metrics and indicators to the Marketing Team and Executives on a regular basis
- Must be able to identify, interpret and communicate social media trends to colleagues and executives
- Must be a self-starter. Use research, competitive analysis, brand standards, your colleagues and your knowledge of email marketing best practices to stay on top of the ever-changing landscape insuring maximum optimization of deliverability through all email clients and device types. Plan the Work, Work the Plan
Skills and Experience Needed to Get the Job Done:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years, individually or combined, as an Email Marketing Specialist, Email Marketing Strategist or Email Marketing Manager in an eCommerce company that ships physical goods.
- Must have experience using an ESP like Bronto, Marapost and Responsys
- Must have experience building automated work-flows (AKA auto-responders) using customer and prospect segmentation from order related data.
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.