Social Media Manager
- 500 Corporate Circle, Suite G, Golden, CO, us
BioTrust Nutrition (www.BioTrust.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Social Media Manager to support our fast-paced Marketing department. This candidate will work from our office in Golden, CO to complete their daily duties.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive Salary
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401K plan
- Every day is casual Friday
- All team members receive free BioTRUST nutrition products
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTRUST.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To Date we have provided over 2.2 millions meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation for children with serious health issues.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Promote the BioTrust Nutrition brand, mission, products and services across social media channels.
- Develop and execute a social media calendar in coordination with the new products and promotional calendar for each social channel.
- Increase engagement, word-of-mouth and followers through content YOU create that BEGS to be shared
- Coordinate posts and messaging on key campaigns with social media agency
- Shoot, snap, edit and post A LOT of pictures and videos that are on-brand and on-trend
- Make our Instagram page world class and representative of the lifestyle brand we are
- Directly interact with consumers by providing engaging content and information about products and services we offer and replying to customers who ask questions or post concerns on Facebook.
- Coordinate with social influencers and brand ambassadors on paid and earned media campaigns
- Work with the Creative & User Experience Team to develop new and engaging assets.
- Identify and report on key performance metrics and indicators to the Marketing Team
- Must be able to identify, interpret and communicate social media trends to colleagues and executives
- Must be a self-starter. Use research, competitive analysis, brand standards, your colleagues and your knowledge of social media best practices to figure out what and where you should be posting each day. Plan the Work, Work the Plan
- Periodic travel is required for conferences and photo shoots.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have a minimum of 3 years as a social media specialist or social media manager representing a company brand account on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Must have experience using Pinterest and any brand experience on Pinterest is a BIG plus. YouTube experience is not required but preferred.
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Expert knowledge and expertise in these social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Experience with social media marketing tools like HootSuite
- Experience with digital performance analytical tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Understanding of SEO, SEM, and PPC a plus
- Proficiency with analytics tools and software (Facebook ads, Insights)
- General knowledge of Wordpress and blogging
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.