Director of Partnerships & Business Development
- 500 Corporate Circle, Suite G, Golden, CO
BioTrust Nutrition (www.BioTrust.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Director of Partnerships & Business Development to support our fast-paced Marketing department. This candidate will work from our office in Golden, CO to complete their daily duties.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive Salary
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401K plan
- Every day is casual Friday
- All team members receive free BioTRUST nutrition products
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTRUST.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To Date we have provided over 2.2 millions meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation for children with serious health issues.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, partnership agreements, ROI models and develops short, medium and long-term goals relating to partnership and business development opportunities.
- Directs and coordinates activities of department further attainment of goals and objectives.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Actively acquires new affiliates, brand ambassadors and other referral partners with the stated purpose of driving exponential and profitable growth through this channel.
- Periodic travel is required.
Skills and Experience Needed to Get the Job Done:
- Must have prior management or leadership experience within this discipline; this role has direct management responsibility.
- Must have a minimum of a 4-year college degree from an accredited University
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience working with affiliate marketers and/or brand influencers within an eCommerce environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and highly competent in Excel with the ability to develop economic ROI and RoAS models.
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.