Business Intelligence Analyst
- Denver, CO
BioTRUST Nutrition (www.BioTRUST.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a motivated Business Intelligence Analyst to join our finance team in Denver, CO. This position will report directly to the manager of planning and analytics and will work closely with all other departments within the company. The ideal candidate will have a high level of technical expertise as well as analytical business acumen.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTRUST nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTRUST.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Enhance data-driven decision making by delivering critical reporting and insightful analysis that guides business strategy
- Develop dashboards, visualizations, algorithms and business tools for use across the organization using the BI platform
- Work closely with various business units to create reports and ad hoc analysis that meets their specific needs
extensive knowledge of databases and BI systems to ensure a
comprehensive data environment that houses accurate information
- Leverage reporting best practices to automate reports and find creative solutions to maximize reporting output
Skills and Experience Needed to Get the Job Done:
- 1-3+ years of relevant experience in business intelligence or related role
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering, finance, statistics or related field
- Experience with MS SQL Server and Amazon Redshift
- Proficiency in writing complex code using SQL (PostgreSQL & MS SQL)
- BI/Dashboarding development
- Tableau, Spotfire, QlikView, MicroStrategy
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Programming experience a plus, preferably in Python
- Can develop highly scalable, automated processes free from technical debt
- Experience with e-commerce or online marketing metrics a plus
- Experience with automation of data processing and task scheduling
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.