Director of Social Marketing
- Denver, CO
BioTRUST Nutrition (www.BioTRUST.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Director of Social Marketing to support our fast-paced Marketing department. This candidate may have the option to work from our office in Golden, CO or remotely from the Denver Metro area or Austin, TX to complete their daily duties.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
- Competitive salary.
- Work from home (no commute).
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTRUST nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTRUST.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies and developing long-range goals and objectives.
- Responsible for developing, implementing initiatives and goals to generate over two million dollars a month in revenue from social channels.
- Collaborates with CEO/CMO to identify, design, develop and implement social-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company’s mission.
- Directly responsible to recruit, attract and gain brand influencers.
- Oversee the project planning, direct efforts and take ownership to develop the technologies and business processes to implement winning Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, sponsored advertisements to scale.
- Oversee the deployment of social strategies to ensure a successful launch of designed strategies and troubleshoot implementation issues and any quality concerns.
- Oversee the efforts to evaluate the effectiveness of the strategies deployed and adjust as needed and if appropriate.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Development teams to create social ‘buzz’ and sales regarding new product launches.
- Directly responsible for identifying and achieving cost savings within the department.
Implement and manage social marketing budget.
- Provides analytics/insights-driven development of BioTRUST’s social presence to best meet customer and company needs.
- Oversee social channels that increase the company's revenues and customer base and expand existing channels.
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships to expand social channels.
Develop and maintain high-profile external relationships within customer constituents, professional organizations, etc.
- Confers with CEO, CMO and President to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Understand the company goals. Develop and innovate strategic direction on methods to improve the overall user experience and visual presentations videos of social customer touch points.
- Inspire, develop and evaluate team members through project development, performance management and career development.
- Periodic travel is required.
- Completion of a degree program with a specialization in Marketing. Strategic marketing, consumer behavior strategies, marketing management and advanced market research coursework is desirable in this position.
- Must possess approximately 5 years of well-rounded marketing or business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion, as well as three to five years of experience in a leadership role.
- Proven ability to be an Innovative social media strategist with business development and operational skills who has formulated creative and effective approaches in the development of new social media campaigns and content to meet current and anticipated future company needs.
- Must have proven success increasing revenue and generating over a million dollars monthly through social channels.
- Vast amount of video experience and ability to set up winning social media sponsored advertisements to scale.
- Must have significant experience with recruiting Brand influencers and retaining successful influencers.
Experience and demonstrated ability to hire, lead and inspire a team is required to be successful in this position.
- Thorough knowledge of social marketing principles, product launches and management.
Must provide outstanding communication and interpersonal skills on an ongoing basis and have references from prior companies supporting this style of communication.
- Possess the ability to be extremely flexible, adaptable and meet expectations while adhering to tight deadlines.
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.