IT Operations Project Manager
- FL-45, Tampa, FL, USA
As the IT Operations Project Manager, you will provide a coordinated, systematic approach to enhance the timely completion of various technology operational plans.
Preferred: Applicants currently live in the Eastern time zone.
You must live in the United States. There is no sponsorship or C2C available.
What to expect:
Primary responsibility will be to Project Manage business initiatives for the IT Operations group and Applications team. Infrastructure projects, as well as software implementations will be performed.
· Translate requirements into project action plans.
· Coordinate teams to minimize disruption to business operations.
· Evaluate prospective new IT service management actions.
· Implement the Okta platform to help manage and secure user authentication.
· Restructure our File Management using Amazon FSx.
· Implement improvements of Auto Pilot and imaging.
What you will need:
· Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of related work experience or equivalent.
· At least 5 years of IT project management experience.
· Background in the field of business system administration, business analyst or other technology and business support roles.
· Expertise using Amazon FSx program for Windows File Server.
· Knowledgeable about Windows Auto Pilot, automated OS deployment.
· Understanding of private and hosted applications.
· Vendor, document management systems experience.
· History of working in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
· Willing to travel up to 20%.
· PMP or ACP certification
· Mergers and Acquisitions experience
Kw: project management, project manager, it project manager, it service management, windows auto pilot, windows file server, amazon fsx, business system administration, business analyst, hosted applications, pmp, acp, agile certified practitioner, mergers, acquisitions
project management, project manager, it project manager, it service management, windows auto pilot, windows file server, amazon fsx, business system administration, business analyst, hosted applications, pmp, acp, agile certified practitioner, mergers, acquisitions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pay range is $75,000 to $105,000