Business Development Executive
- London, London, England, United Kingdom
Beyond M&A are a technology consultancy specialising in Technology Change in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A). Founded in 2014 based in Fitzrovia, We're a people-oriented tech consultancy that works in both tech and team transformation.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads. This individual will be trustworthy, motivated self-starter able to identify new business opportunities from multiple sources. The role would suit someone who has the drive and tenacity to reach decision-makers and represent our brand.
Demonstratable experience in the responsibilities and skills below:
- Develop new business opportunities via the telephone, e-mail and social media.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Meet weekly targets as agreed with management
- Fact Find - Identify client’s needs through Scoping & Qualification.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Ensure the availability of key people for meetings and presentations.
- Collaborate with the team to continuously develop the sales function.
- Maintain the company CRM ensuring all entries are accurate and up-to-date
- Build and develop relationships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and vendors during engagements to enhance opportunities and capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral – with the ability to adapt to different audiences.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or a similar role within SMB.
- Clear customer-centric approach
- High proficiency in English
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Experienced in developing sales material and presentations
- Develop and present Proposals.
- Keen to take on additional tasks as required by the company within sales and marketing.
- Calm and friendly demeanour.
What's in it for you?
- Company getaways abroad
- On Target Earnings
- Company Perks and Benefits scheme
- Training & Development
- And more.....!