Technology Consultant - Remote and travel to client sites required (nationally and internationally)
- Fitzrovia, London, London, ENGLAND, United Kingdom
We help businesses deliver complex multi-business, multi-technology projects that present technical challenges for the most talented technical staff in the industry. We are now looking to expand the team further. Beyond M&A are a technology consultancy specialising in IT Change in Mergers and Acquisitions. Founded in 2014 based in Fitzrovia, London.
The Technology Consultant will be responsible for providing technical leadership, influencing strategic direction, solution governance and guidance to customers in defining complex technical strategies with leading edge technologies. The role will involve undertaking assignments across the UK and overseas, so a full clean driving licence, passport and willingness to travel widely will be a required for the position.
Demonstratable experience in the responsibilities and skills below:
- Maintain subject matter expertise in chosen technologies, and broader industry knowledge.
- Contribute to developing solutions, technology offerings, methodologies and standards.
- Undertake client engagements covering requirement scoping, designing, documenting and delivering technology solutions whilst following the appropriate methodologies/frameworks.
- Build and develop relationships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and vendors during engagements to enhance opportunities and capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral – with the ability to adapt to different audiences.
Broad knowledge of Windows Infrastructure, Public Cloud, automation, with subject matter expertise (SME) in one or more of the following areas:
- End User Computing
- Public Cloud (Azure & AWS)
- Traditional Infrastructure & Datacentre
- Configuration Management