- Building 3, Chiswick Business Park, London, England, gb
We're a people-oriented tech consultancy that works in both tech and people transformation.
As we specialise in the Mergers & Acquisition ("M&A") market, we work with businesses big and small, with most projects presenting unique challenges when merging two technology environments, and teams, together. This means a lot of variety both technically and customer-wise for everyone in the team.
We're looking for an energetic, assertive and people-oriented project manager who can work between the different practices (psychometrics, M&A, Private Equity and Tech).
As an expeirenced project manager, you will know that managing projects is a people issue and is can be like herding cats at one end of the spectrum and tending to tortoises at the other. The trick is working between the different personality types and getting them to work in unison, Of course, you know that.
Dedlivering successful technology projects on our behalf means that we need you to align your delivery with our values:
- You're generous to your stakeholders and team mates; you listen not dictate.
- You put people first, not technology or projects
- You continue to absorb the limitless lessons , by keeping an open mind
- You simply Get Stuff Done and ensure others do
- You want to find a job and a teaem where you LOVE Mondays
To be clear, we want you to manage our technical projects and psycometric assessment projects for companies that range from Fintech, Universities and Retail.
We have created all the materials to help deliver a strucutred approach to deliver psychometric and tech projects, including brcohures, workbooks and a recently published books. We now need very talented people, that we can trust, to take on those materials and deliver and improve them on a continuous basis.
- 5+ Years experience in Mid and Enterprise Level Technology Roles
- Awesome people skills
- Demonstrable Project Management skills
- Associated control documentation
Must be willing to travel to sites in London and the South East, ideally, you will drive, travel will be covered if going onsite. Our head office is in West London, however, there may be flexibility to work remotely when not on a client site.