- Chiswick High Rd, London, UK
We're a people-oriented tech consultancy that works in both tech and people transformation.
As we specialise in the Mergers & Acquisition ("M&A") market, we work with businesses big and small, with most projects presenting unique challenges when merging two technology environments, and teams, together. This means a lot of variety both technically and customer-wise for everyone in the team.
We are looking for an individual to oversee and develop our marketing efforts. You will be tasked with maintaining our online and social media presence. A large part of your role will be strategising a marketing plan and executing it effectively. You must possess creative, digital, administrative, analytical and commercial skills.
Your responsibilities include:
· Creating marketing and social media strategies
· Researching market trends and potential markets
· Managing marketing budget
· Monthly report of effectiveness of marketing efforts
· Writing content
· Sending monthly emails to database
· Allocating marketing budget
· Organising and attending events to meet new and existing clients
· Knowledge of social media advertising
· Creativity and attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Budgeting and project management skills
· GCSE grades A-C in English language and maths (or equivalent)
· Degree in business marketing or similar desirable
Must be willing to travel to sites in London and the South East, ideally, you will drive, travel will be covered if going onsite. Our head office is in West London, however, there may be flexibility to work remotely when not on a client site.