Business Development Executive
- Chiswick High Rd, London, UK
We're a people-oriented tech consultancy that works in both tech and people transformation.
As we specialise in the Mergers & Acquisition ("M&A") market, we work with businesses big and small, with most projects presenting unique challenges when merging two technology environments, and teams, together. This means a lot of variety both technically and customer-wise for everyone in the team.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our client pipeline. Your priority is to assist our company in acquiring new clients and to flawlessly pitch our offering. Networking is critical for this position and you must be open to travel to business meetings and industry events. You will need to be a sociable, from simple chats on the phone to lunches you must be able to maintain and build good relationships with existing and potential clients. The goal is to drive financial growth within the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online
- Identifying new leads and potential clients
- Researching the needs of other companies
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Pitching Beyond M&A’s services:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
· Experience in business development, sales or relevant role
· Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
· Communication and negotiation skills
· Time management and planning skills
· GCSE grades A-C in English language and maths (or equivalent)
· A degree in any subject desirable
Must be willing to travel to sites in London and the South East, ideally, you will drive, travel will be covered if going onsite. Our head office is in West London, however, there may be flexibility to work remotely when not on a client site.