IT Consultant – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Building 3, Chiswick Business Park, 566 Chiswick High Street, London, London
We're a people-oriented tech consultancy that works in both tech and people transformation. Our USP and business niche is that we are a psychometric and tech consultancy that focuses on M&A projects.
We are on a mission to help transform 300 people's careers by 2020, by helping them deliver better and more relevant tech skills and create better teams through the use of psychometrics.
As we specalise in the Mergers & Acqusition ("M&A") market, we work with business big and small, with most projects presenting unique challenges when merging two technology environments, and teams, together. Our customers are enjoying the unique benefits of our offering - bringing technology, digital marketing and psychometrics to bring tech teams together to revolutionise M&A transformations. This means a lot of variety both technically and customer-wise for everyone in the team.
We take education very seriously and everyone, from the new intakes to the CEO/COO, are all striving to gain new qualifications.
We believe in transparency from day one, meaning everyone gets to help build the company direction and our goal is to ensure our team genuinely loves Mondays.
Our tech consultants work collaboratively within small but specialist teams to deliver M&A engagements across all of phases of the M&A lifecycle include due-diligence, pre-close, and post-merger integration.
Teamwork is a given, as teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from both within our business and from our clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome. Our constultants are expected to own and deliver their respective deliverables while managing different client and other stakeholders.
- Must have participated in one or more M&A projects focused on an IT work stream including IT Infrastructure separation, data center migration, application integration/ separation/ rationalization, IT synergies/cost reduction
- Relevant and valid Tech Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience of private, public and hybrid cloud solutions
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Strong project-management skills with the demanour to engage stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement, leveraging information and technology
- Ability to work independently or within complex multi-company teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
We are looking for people who are cosultantative, yet senstive to the challenges and uncertainty caused byb M&A activity.
Must be willing to travel to sites in UK-wide, ideally, you will drive, travel will be covered if going onsite. Our head offices in West London, however, there may be flexibility to work remotely when not on a client site.