Windows 10 Migration Consultant
- Building 3, Chiswick Business Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, London, gb
We're a people-oriented tech consultancy that works in both tech and people transformation.
As we specialise in the Mergers & Acquisition ("M&A") market, we work with businesses big and small, with most projects presenting unique challenges when merging two technology environments, and teams, together. This means a lot of variety both technically and customer-wise for everyone in the team.
We require a Windows migration consultant who has worked on a number off large scale Windows migrations, ideally at multinational level, with very strong and demonstrable deployment experience using SCCM. You will be expected to work help clients from various industries on the journey to Windows 10.
You will have a consultative approach helping clients who are based in London and the South East, so you must be open to travel.
- Desktop engineering experience designing, supporting and implementing solutions
- Deployment experience is a must ( Deployment Rings/Early adoption Rings etc)
- Windows 7 to Windows 10 migration experience
- Microsoft Windows (7/8) (configuration and usage)
- Office 365 Experience
- Productivity applications (Office) (configuration and usage)
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager SCCM is a must, SCCM 2012
- Automated Windows deployment methodologies (MDT, Hardware Independent Imaging etc) (design/implementation)
- Windows Scripting and Automation (PowerShell, VBScript) (development) desirable
- Microsoft Active Directory (OU's, Groups, GPO's/GPP's) (design/implementation/usage)
- Experience of working in a large scale organisation or environment (2000 - 5000+ Users)
- Any Azure experience is desirable
Must be willing to travel to sites in London and the South East, ideally, you will drive, travel will be covered if going onsite. Our head office is in West London, however, there may be flexibility to work remotely when not on a client site.