Permanent Position: Java Systems Architect
- Park Ave, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
This is our direct client position for Java Systems Architect - Piscataway, NJ. This is a Permanent position…
This role will support our marketing technology platform. The focus for this position will be on supporting Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), VPC, EC2, LightSail, API Gateway, Oracle and Open VPN for Cloud based hosted environments.
- AWS Infrastructure setup Web Server, App Server and PDS Server
- EC2 instances, RDS instance - MySQL, VPC, S3, IAM, Route53
- API implementations between applications and services
- Hands on experience in a Linux environment with Apache Tomcat on Amazon AWS
- Tomcat 7, Apache 2.4 setup on EC2 instances. Elastic Beanstalk a plus.
- Define and craft and troubleshoot firewall, load balancing and performance services
- Worked closely with a team to integrate designs, components, and ideas together
- Experience with SSO technologies/standards
- Installing certificates on Linux boxes Application server and CA certs on Apache 2.4 web servers
- Support application development using multiple methods, REST, Node.js, etc
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering, related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in analysis, architecture, design and development of distributed J2EE applications
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- Detailed knowledge of complete System Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Capable of analyzing the business requirements, software requirement specifications, functional design documents to formulate test plans, test strategies, and test scenarios
- Ability to apply Agile methodology and sprint development to lead project implementations and backlogs
- Google Cloud Platform a huge plus!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.