Senior ADA Accessibility Analyst / Tester
- E Park Dr, Mt Laurel Township, NJ 08054, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for a Sr. ADA Accessibility Analyst/Tester, REMOTE (Some onsite work in Mt. Laurel, NJ). This is 12+ Months Contract Position..
· Lead and develop the creation of digital accessibility strategy, documenting the related standards and governance, and measures for accessibility
· Minimum 5+ years hands on experience auditing websites and web applications for accessibility to include code reviews and manual and automated techniques to ensure compliance with WCAG 2.0 Level AA
· Intermediate level experience with at least 1 screen reader for both mobile and desktop and with at least 1 other assistive technology product (a second screen reader product is acceptable).
· Familiarity with ADA accessibility laws.
· Hands on experience with assistive technology devices: screen readers, screen magnification, alternative keyboard inputs, etc.
· Hands on experience conducting accessibility audits for web and mobile.
· Ability to provide technical assistance and remediation guidance to designers, developers and QA.
· Must possess strong working knowledge of WCAG 2.1 Level AA (required)
· Strong working knowledge of WAI-ARIA and W3C standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
· Experience with an automated accessibility testing tool such as Comply, Attest, aXe, or Tenon.
· Knowledge of mobile accessibility on various platforms including Android and IOS Background in user interface design, user experience, or web design a plus.
· Experience with web development a plus, not required
· xperience with Agile methodologies and JIRA
· IAAP Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC) (Nice to have)
· Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS) Certification (Nice to have)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.