- IL-2, Rockford, IL, USA
My client is looking for an Electrical Engineer for their location in Rockford, IL. This is a Permanent Position
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create schematics using Autocad Electrical software
• Identify the specific cables, connectors, fuses, circuit breakers and/or other electrical devices for established project
• Work closely with vendors in indentifying appropriate equipment necessary for the project
• Create and document cabinet design layouts including drive, drive connections, power modules, CNC and PLC modules, and terminal wiring within each box.
• Create and maintain all BOM and ENOC’s associated with all electrical parts
• Documents designs using the appropriate format (CAD drawings, Schematics, Computer Source Code) to Ingersoll and/or customer standards as required by the project.
• May have responsibility for testing and validation of designs.
• Develop specifications for purchased equipment.
• Support the start-up of projects on-site.
• Work across function lines to support all “Controls” related functions such as logic development, and documentation completion.
• 5% travel is required for this position.
• Must be a self-starter who can perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
• Must have good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Must have ability to develop complex designs.
• The ability to work well with others in a team environment is required.
• Ability to work to a schedule and budget is required.
• A basic foundation in the mathematics and calculations for the design of electrical systems is required.
• Must have the ability to design electrical systems for CNC and/or PLC control systems.
• Experience with Computer Engineering Tools for electrical system design is desired.
• Working knowledge of FANUC, Siemens hardware platform is a plus
• A general knowledge of machine tool types, their function and typical machining process is a plus.
• Knowledge of common US and International Electrical Codes are pluses.
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume
Total experience as an Electrical Engineer:
Total experience with FANUC:
Total experience with Siemens hardware:
Total experience with machine tool:
Total experience with design electrical systems for CNC and/or PLC control systems:
Total experience with Autocad Electrical software:
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / GreenCard):
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Why are you leaving your current employer?
Why are you interested in this job?
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.