Cyber Security Engineer with Active SECRET Security Clearance
- Florida Mall Ave, Orlando, FL 32809, USA
This is a direct-client opening for a Cyber Security Engineer in Orlando, FL. This is a full-time position.
• A strong understanding of at least one major object-oriented language (C++, Java, etc.) and one major scripting language (BASH, PowerShell, Python)
• Experience implementing security functionality that complies with NIST SP 800-53 security controls.
• Hands-on experience configuring and navigating Linux and Windows operating systems
• Hands-on experience with network security tools and networking protocols
• Thorough understanding of enterprise security principles and best practices
• A self-motivated drive for learning new technologies and an interest in professional growth
• A strong understanding of multiple major object-oriented languages (C++, Java, etc.) and multiple scripting languages (BASH, PowerShell, Python, etc.)
• Experience with source-code analysis tools and with software development lifecycle approaches.
• Experience with enterprise management tools and concepts such as DNS, LDAP, NTP, SAN
• Experience with virtualization solutions (VMware, Hyper-V, RedHat Virtualization)
• An active Information Security related certification (Security+, CCNA Security, CEH)
• An active SECRET Security Clearance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.