Senior Business Systems Analyst with Epicor ERP
- Hayward Blvd, Hayward, CA 94542, USA
This is a direct-client opening for Senior Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager (BSA/PM) located in Hayward, CA. This is a direct hire position and the salary is DOE.
This position for BSA/PM is dedicated to project management and business/systems analysis in multiple areas including Manufacturing, Materials Management, Finance and Sales. The position will be part of the IT team, reporting to the Director of IT. You’ll interact with all levels and teams in the organization.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, your major responsibilities will include working with business partners in the manufacturing, finance, and sales areas to document and develop or enhance technology solutions to enable efficient business processes.
In addition, you’ll work with support and operations vendor partners to achieve objectives to provide day to day direction and prioritization.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be helping to establish our Program Management office. In IT, we want to ensure the timely delivery of highly effective end-to-end system and integrated process solutions that meet the goals and objectives of our enterprise solutions. Ultimately, the PMO office will provide a benchmark to non-IT project teams as well and our goal is to create and implement robust processes that serve as the foundation for Project Management across the organization. You’ll play a formative role in defining new PMO processes and governance structures.
Major Areas of Responsibility Include:
• Works to enable the deployment of solutions and business processes primarily with Manufacturing, Finance and Sales team. This includes direction of bug resolution as well as leading enhancement releases.
• You’ll co-lead projects, while on smaller projects you’d have delivery responsibility.
• Acts as a business partner to fully understand their business processes and identify gaps where system solutions or business processes would improve and enhance their performance and productivity.
• You’ll be expected to be hands on with the processes and business teams, developing a solid knowledge of both the process and solution.
• You’ll work with cross functional teams to ensure an integrated business processes for all our divisions to help us achieve cost effectiveness objectives.
• You’ll partner with the Director of IT to recommend solutions and or process changes that drive efficiency,
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and processes as well as user needs.
• Develops business documentation typically required of a business analyst. This includes requirements, required configuration, and of course any needs for customization.
• As a PM, you’ll create or review standard PM governance documents. You’ll help to clarify project scope and objectives, and you’ll lead or co-lead projects to enable business strategies.
• Collaborates with team members, developers and subject matter experts, to analyze and document business needs and functional requirements.
• Supports other Ops BSAs with an impact that touches the manufacture & fulfill and outsourced manufacturing partners area.
• 5 or more years’ experience in a functional role in a discrete manufacturing environment - strongly preferred.
• 5 or more years progressive experience as a BSA and as a PM. You’ll need to show team leadership or higher authority as a PM.
• Demonstrated project management skills with working knowledge of PMI project methodology.
Demonstrate effective project management, knowledge of methodologies, of the triple objectives of budget, time, and scope.
• Demonstrated business system analyst skills including requirements documentation, use case definition, testing methodologies, problem solving.
• You’ll need a high level of agility along with the ability to develop your own approach and structure to problem solving. Successfully engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously under tight deadlines.
• Developing leadership skills: Resilience, sense of urgency, calm under pressure, persistence, influencing and interpersonal skills to develop alignment, demonstrates accountability.
• The successful candidate will use critical thinking to develop preferred outcomes, be an active participant in dialogue, and help lead discussions and influence outcomes.
• Strong analytics capabilities with advanced Excel, intermediate SQL and MS tools preferred
• Well-developed toolset with desktop applications to create documentation, informational, and presentation material.
• Ability to work with multiple business constituencies, effectively manage expectations and establish priorities.
• BA or BS Degree or 10 years professional experience strongly preferred.
- Epicor ERP experience is also required
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your most recent/updated resume.
Total IT experience:
Total Experience as a BSA:
Total experience in Manufacturing Environment:
Total Experience with PM:
Total Experience as a functional role in a discrete manufacturing environment:
Total Experience with Epicor:
What is the best phone number to reach you at?
Work Status (US Citizen, Green Card Holder, H1-B, etc.):
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.