Human Resources Assistant
- IL-2, Rockford, IL, USA
My client is looking for a Human Resources Assistant for their location in Rockford, IL. This is a Permanent Position
• Recruit for all openings utilizing multiple of sources
• Administer Human Resources files and supports record retention rules.
• Administers and assists with employment processes.
• Prepare and maintain job descriptions.
• Maintains mandated posters.
• Assists in all Safety processes.
• Supports all Hr government regulated activities.
• Accurate data entry
• Administer benefits to employees and maintains all spreadsheets
• Able to communicate with people at all levels of the organization as well as external customers.
• Excellent Recruiting skills
• Strong organizational skills, data entry, and government programs related to Human Resources.
• One to three years experience in the Human Resources.
• Two year Technical degree a plus.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent required. In the absence of an Associate’s degree 3 or more years experience in a similar field.
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume
Total experience as a Human Resources Assistant:
Total experience with Recruiting:
Total experience with Administration of files:
Total experience with employment processes:
Total experience with Safety processes:
Total experience with Hr government regulated activities:
Expected Salary (in hourly rate):
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / GreenCard):
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Why are you leaving your current employer?
Why are you interested in this job?
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.