Ceridian Dayforce HR Application Analyst
- Wilton Hunt Rd, Wilton, CT 06897, USA
My client is looking for a Dayforce Analyst for their location Wilton, CT. This is a 6 - 12 months Contract position.
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, IT, Human Resources, Accounting, Business, or similar field of study, and five years’ relevant experience using Dayforce/Ceridian.
• In the absence of a degree, candidates with minimum seven years relevant experience will be considered.
Required Work Experience:
• 8 years relevant experience, including at least 5 years as an HR business analyst with a major HCM system.
• At least 3 years Ceridian Dayforce applications expertise including Base HR, BenefitsExperience with systems which include modules in, compensation, benefits, payroll, time and attendance, workflow, benefit interfaces, other system interfaces and reporting is required.
• Experience with 3rd party benefit vendor interfaces.
• Project lead and implementation of an HCM required. Preferably Dayforce
• Testing methods development and test script generation.
• Reporting and form generation experience required.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills.
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume.
Total Experience as Dayforce Analyst:
Total Experience as HR business analyst:
Total Experience in HCM system:
Total Experience in Ceridian Dayforce application:
Total experience with 3rd party benefit vendor interface:
Total experience in implementing HCM:
Total experience in Reporting and form generation:
Expected Hourly rate:
Is this on W2 OR C2C?
If C2C, mention corporation details:
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card):
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.