- VT-127, Burlington, VT, USA
My client is looking for a .NET Developer for their location in Waitsfield, VT. This is a Full time position
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other STEM field, OR demonstrable experience.
• 2+ years’ experience in development.
• Experience with SQL Server, JSON, Web API, Git, HTML/CSS/JS.
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Practices and Design Patterns (in any language).
• Demonstrated understanding of Web API technologies such as OAuth2, REST, and SOAP.
• Strong drive for problem solving, and for learning constantly evolving technologies and software development methods.
• Must work well in a team environment, willingly collaborating and sharing knowledge with others.
• Ability to work mostly unsupervised.
• Proven communication and collaboration skills.
• Willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities.
• Eagerness to continually improve skills and learn new technologies.
Additional Helpful Experience:
• Experience with Node.js, nHibernate, MongoDB, MS Azure, and/or mobile development.
• Experience with relational and dimensional databases, and with client-server application architecture.
• Familiarity with the Microsoft .NET Framework and C# language.
• Tabular Model development on SQL Server Analysis Server (SSAS) including DAX.
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume.
Total Experience as Developer:
Total Experience in HTML/CSS/JS:
Total Experience in SQL Server:
Total Experience in JSON
Total experience in Web API:
Total experience in Object Oriented Practices and Design Patterns:
Total Experience in OAuth2, REST and SOAP:
Total Experience in Node.js, nHibernate, MongoDB, MS Azure:
Total Experience in Microsoft .NET Framework:
Total Experience in C#:
Total Experience in SSAS:
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card):
Are you ready to relocate Waitsfield, VT for this position / Commute?
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.