Manager, Human Resources – HRBP, Contact Center
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
We are looking to hire a HR Business Partner (HRBP) to support our contact center operations. They will accomplish departmental objectives by serving as business partner/internal consultant supporting the contact center and other assigned business units as needed. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to management and employees. This role will also provide administrative and project support to HR team, as needed.
- Responds to and investigates employee relations needs to ensure timely and consistent practices, considering all legal implications to mitigate risk and diagnose root cause.
- Reviews corrective action documentation to ensure consistent, fair practices and to ensure the documentation is accurate, clear, and concise.
- Acts as the first point of contact for supervisor questions related effective coaching of their teams and policy administration.
- Coaches and provides guidance to key business leaders on trends and topics which enable them to lead their organizations and implement change effectively.
- Creates and delivers training programs, recognition and engagement activities and events with HR and/or business units – both onsite and virtual
- Manages and implements HR initiatives, support recruiting and retention strategies, compensation and benefits, and data integrity of Company’s HRIS, etc.
- Partners with staffing agency and/or department leaders for seasonal, high-volume internal and external recruiting needs
- Participates in interactive process with employees as needed to ensure medical accommodations are appropriately addressed
- Provides administrative and project support to HR team, as needed
- Minimum 5 years related human resource experience including supervisory/management level assignments.
- Prior HR support/working knowledge of contact centers preferred
- Prior HR support of remote-based employee population preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Sr. Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) Certification preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS database
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and trust
- Provides direction and operational guidance on duties, service standards and goals
- Conveys sense of purpose and motivates others (outside direct supervisor) to accomplish goals
- Obtains information and communicates both internal and external to the organization. Persuades others to accept new concepts and approaches.
- Uses creativity and latitude to analyze and resolve problems. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.