Director, Business Travel Sales - BWH | Hotel Group - UK
- London, UK
BWH | Hotel Group is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels™ Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay® Hotel Group. This creates a global network across every chain scale segment, in nearly 100 countries and territories worldwide.
The Director of Business Travel Sales - UK is responsible for driving Business Travel Sales to achieve overall room night and revenue target goals for the region.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Worldwide Sales - the Director will:
- With direction from Sales leadership, develop sales strategies, objectives and revenue targets.
- Review production reports to analyze activity levels, client engagement, and revenue and room night performance against targets so proactive steps can be taken to minimize declines in business and maximize business growth.
- Develop short, medium and long term strategic plan of activities of a range of client engagement to drive relationships and business to our partner hotels.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and have overall responsibility of the revenue and room night generation and growth of these accounts according to their target.
- Review account development plans to ensure the correct actions are in place to drive business to our partner hotels.
- Travel as needed to visit clients to win new and develop existing business and support team members.
- Overall responsibility for Business Travel Sales cost for assigned region. Review budget and P&L monthly to ensure spend is in line with the agreed budget.
Considered candidates should possess:
- Minimum 8 years of working experience, including management level assignments, leading sales efforts in the Business Travel hospitality space.
- Superior communication skills. Able to take complex messages and formulate them into clear, understandable, and convincing terms.
- Comfort around sr. leadership.
- Strong problem solving skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Financial / budgeting acumen with financial accountability.