Product Marketing Specialist
- Bree St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
Best10 is a leading 10 week body transformation programme. We partner with our clients to create individual training and nutrition plans, guiding them through daily coaching and support, enabling and empowering them to reach their goals. The bespoke plans we create for our clients come from a place of wanting to help, of honesty, and support. We want to be there, every step of the way, to partner with them. To create new paths, new routines, new joys, and new lives. That’s why the first question we ask every day is: How can we help?
Why We Are Hiring:
We want to deliver a 5 star customer experience for Best10 customers and build a competitive advantage through best practices in processes enhancements, collecting, and measuring customer data. That’s why it’s essential that the successful candidate proactively increases customer satisfaction and loyalty, through ensuring every interaction meets the needs of our customers throughout their Best10 life cycle. What’s the ultimate goal? Creating an ongoing strategy for anticipating and meeting customer needs which in turn will lead to a longer LTV and lower churn rate.
About The Role:
The Best10 environment will challenge you every day, that’s why we need someone with significant product marketing and customer-facing experience, a technical/data-driven mindset, a passion for health, fitness and nutrition, and an appreciation for the complexities of a high-growth environment.
- Customer insights - develop segmentation and customer insights to influence the product roadmap
- Product market positioning - deliver a unique positioning for our app and web versions of the Best10 product
- Define and drive the customer onboarding process globally
- Work closely with the nutrition, coaching, sales and marketing teams to gain customer and product insights and then develop messaging strategies that resonates across the user and buyer journey.
- Market and competitor intelligence - be an expert in global and local trends to uniquely differentiate Best10 in the health, fitness and nutrition segment
- Define strategies and implement standards and procedures to ensure optimal customer relationships, experience and end-user satisfaction
- Support the “always-on” process to collect and synthesise customer feedback
- Take full charge of the customer communications journey
- Analyse customer feedback, journeys and pain points using leading methodologies
- Set up processes, data collection and policies for all customer touch points.
- Ensure customer insights reaches respective stakeholders for effective product and service design and enhancements
- Correct service and process design before market roll out, ensuring services are properly tested and certified
- Design effective approach to loyalty and build strategies to keep Best10 customers past the initial 10 week program
- Demonstrated experience in building and executing on product marketing strategies
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in building customer experience processes and technology - preferably in product or technology environments
- Experience with analytics and problem solving through automation.
- Technical ability in coding/scripting or data analyses and tools (Python, Sql, PowerBI, Tableau) would be a huge plus
- A “customer-first” and “Data first” mentality to help drive the best customer experience
- Empathy and ability to understand customer needs.
Our Selection Process
The more you share about yourself, the better. Relationships matter to us so in your cover letter, tell us about your fitness, nutrition or life journey.
Our first chat would be a role fit conversation with James, our CEO, to get to know you better. This would will be via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime or whatever tool you have access to.
The interview process (no more than 3 rounds) is designed to give you as much information and exposure to people in our team. We might also ask you to participate in a challenge or case study which you will present back to us.
We will also inform you of our hiring decision as quick as possible.