- 101 Bree St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Best10 is a leading 10 week body transformation programme. We partner with our clients to create individual training and nutrition plans, guiding them through daily coaching and support, enabling and empowering them to reach their goals. The bespoke plans we create for our clients come from a place of wanting to help, of honesty, and support. We want to be there, every step of the way, to partner with them. To create new paths, new routines, new joys, and new lives. That’s why the first question we ask every day is: How can we help?
What You’ll Do
As a community manager, you will:
- Drive product engagement and user success through building highly engaged communities
- Build amazing community where all Best10 users can achieve success
* Community for the purpose of this role includes clients that are in the program as well as those people who follow our social media channels or who have opted in to receive more information from Best10 via email.
What you'll do:
- Lead our Best10 culture of “help first” across all online / offline communities
- Develop a strategy and plan for challenges, competitions, events and other community building initiatives for the Best10 community
- Focus on the acquisition of new members and engagement throughout their Best10 journey
- Build relationships online at scale
- Develop community guidelines and ensure deep integration into the community
- Leverage your writing skills to develop premium and engaging content through various online platforms and social media
- Community Operations - create a world class experience for members from first touchpoint to ongoing high touch engagement activities
- Drive product adoption and provide ongoing education to the community
- Analyze, interpret and develop key metrics and business trends into strategic insights for the marketing and product teams
- Build and grow incredible fitness and health communities that lead to the growth of our company
- Have experience and skill in leading communities together with a proven track record of building engagement in online communities
- Excellent writing skills
- Bring out energy, positivity and passion in the groups and teams you manage
- Be data driven. If the data does not exist, you will create it and test it
- Online fitness app or product experience
Our Selection Process
The more you share about yourself, the better. Relationships matter to us so in your cover letter, tell us about your fitness, nutrition or life journey.
Our first chat would be a role fit conversation with James and Kate, our founders, to get to know you better. This would will be via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime or whatever tool you have access to.
The interview process (no more than 3 rounds) is designed to give you as much information and exposure to people in our team. We might also ask you to participate in a challenge or case study which you will present back to us.
We will also inform you of our hiring decision as quick as possible.