Senior React Developer - Remote Job
- Gral. Silva 680, Lima 15047, Peru
We are a digital consultant company that develops enterprise web and mobile applications. Our company was founded in Switzerland with headquarters in Lima and our clients are from the USA, Europe and Latin America.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer with React.js expertise to work from home for a challenging project in the US. Our perfect candidate must have all the mentioned below requirements and be ready to join the distributed startup team in the e-learning industry to develop software solutions for their web application.
This is a remote, full-time position with a 40-hours workload per week for Latin America only.
- Prototype with code rapidly, using modern front-end frameworks and a digital pattern library.
- Deliver solutions balancing technical and business requirements.
- Interact with project teams to understand business and user requirements.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development.
- Problem-solving in all areas of web development.
- 3 or more years of demonstrated experience working with React and Redux.
- Package manager and automation tool experience (npm, gulp, grunt).
- Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles.
- Proficiency with Semantic HTML Markup.
- Experience developing high traffic, consumer facing applications.
- Experience diagnosing and solving cross-browser/cross-platform issues.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A trustworthy, goal-oriented team player with organizational and time-management skills.
- Able to collaborate and communicate efficiently with a distributed team.
- Capable of taking a proactive approach towards problems and making technical decisions with minimal input from the management team.
- Advanced and conversational English.
The skills that a Senior React Developer should have are:
- Clear thinking.
- Assertive communication.
- Ability to understand and read quickly.
- Attention to details.
- Self-learning skills.
- Adaptable and capable of working under pressure.
- Goal orientation.
- Time management.