- San Francisco, CA
Founded in 2006, Benz Communications has a national reputation as a leading Human Resources and employee benefits communication consulting firm. Our work helps thousands of people make smart decisions about their health care, retirement and other benefits. We’re passionate about our work and the opportunity we have to make a big impact in the national dialog on health care reform and other topics that are critical to individuals’ health and well-being.
Are you an amazing graphic designer who thinks there must be more to life than using your talent to sell widgets and gadgets? Love design and want to use it inform and educate—to make people’s lives better?
Come work with our creative team (of 30) that is bringing consumer marketing and refined design to the world of benefits communication. Work on projects for Fortune 500 global brands, major Silicon Valley tech companies, as well as universities.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented, creative, smart, and strategic graphic designer with at least 3 years of relevant professional experience, with solid skills and talent in both print and web design to join our team. If you are a strong designer who creates inspired work that drives behavior change and action within a client’s corporate brand guidelines we want to meet you.
You’ll collaborate with our award-winning team of experts; art directors, designers, developers, writers, strategists, and project managers to create incredible, compelling and engaging work—we love to share feedback and ideas.
Ego driven lone-wolves need not apply.
- A portfolio of excellent work, with specific examples of print and web projects
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Great attention to detail
- At least 3 years of professional design experience in an agency or design firm
- Excellent design and production skills for both print and web; able to produce final, flawless, ready-to-go files
- Experience working with style guides and brand guidelines
- Able to keep up with many simultaneous client projects
- This is an onsite, full-time position in the San Francisco office
- Software: Mac OS, Adobe CC, Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Nice to haves: video production, motion graphics and front-end web development (HTML/CSS)
If you are qualified and interested, please send REQUIRED items below to be considered:
- PDF of your résumé.
- PDF of your cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position and why it would be the right fit for you.
Please name the attached files lastname-firstname-resume and lastname-firstname-coverletter respectively. If you have a salary requirement, we’d appreciate knowing that as well.
Local candidates are preferred. No relocation. No phone calls please.