Night Supervisor (Night Crew Leader) - MOXY Edinburgh Airport
- 1 Fairview Road, Edinburgh, gb
MOXY Hotels is Marriott’s newest brand, which opened the first hotel in Milan (Italy) in 2014. Moxy is designed to capture the rapidly emerging next-generation traveler. We combine stylish design, approachable service, latest technology and an affordable price. It’s the new way of travelling!
Moxy Night Crew Leaders lead the Crew to excellence. They are personally engaged in the brand and have the knowledge and expertise to bring it to life. They are thoughtful, spirited, and fun individuals who let their Moxy shine both in and outside of work.
The Night Crew Leader plays many roles – he or she is the heart of the night audit and manages to be in many positions at the same time, both mentally and physically. There are no questions that are too hard for the Night Crew Leader. The Night Crew Leader knows the brand so good that he or she trusts in their own instinct to make the right decisions.
The Night Crew Leader that we are looking for has good experience from the world of hotels – you´ve been in a managing position preferably within Night Audit and you are driven by inspiring your crew.
The Night Crew Leader is up and on their feet all night long, mingling, and creating a buzzing atmosphere in the hotel, while maintaining a smooth operation behind the scenes.
- You will be the Host/Hostess for the hotel
- You will assist the Captain in ensuring the smooth and efficient night-to-night operations
- You will assist in providing staff with ongoing coaching, training and development
- You will handle Customer Service and Guest Relations
- You will be updated on the Hotels forecast and what’s going on in house and in the neighborhood
- You will lead the Night Crew to a perfect Moxy Experience for our guests
- You will represent the hotel in the absence of the Captain
- You will be responsible for the night audit of two properties
- Proactive, Kind and Helpful
- BIG Humble personality
- Experience in hospitality (preferably Night Audit)
- German and English is required
- Good knowledge in customer relations
- Open personality and attitude
- Good understanding of computer handling
- OPERA experience
- Work independently to ensure the best guest service
- Overview of all operational needs
- Task Organizational Skills
- Capability to work under stress
Captain (General Manager) - Moxy Edinburgh Airport
Belvar is a hotel management and development Company. Belvar operates hotels in franchise agreement with Marriott International. Our team consists of experienced hoteliers, which support our real estate partner (VASTINT) within the entire process of founding and operating a brand new hotel chain called MOXY Hotels. Our goal is to achieve long-term success to every single project.
Marriott International, Inc. is a leading global lodging company with more than 6,700 properties across 130 countries and territories, reporting revenues of more than $22 billion in fiscal year 2017. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by family leadership for more than 90 years, the company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.