Sales Executive (Frankfurt market) - MOXY Hotels
- Mannheimer Straße 1, Eschborn, HE, de
MOXY Hotels is Marriott’s newest brand, which opened the first hotel in Milan, Italy, September 2014. MOXY HOTELS are designed to capture the rapidly emerging next-generation traveler. The brand combines contemporary, stylish design, approachable service, latest technology and, most importantly, an affordable price. It’s the new way of travelling!
Belvar would like to welcome YOU to the exciting world of MOXY!
We search for energetic, motivated, creative people to join our fun and spirited central team. Together with Marriott International we offer you the opportunity to work with the leading hospitality company in the world with great opportunities for training and career development.
For our Frankfurt area hotels we are looking for a SALES EXECUTIVE.
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities for the Moxy Frankfurt Airport, Moxy Frankfurt Eschborn and Moxy Ludwigshafen and will expand to cover other German properties as we expand our portfolio. Focusing on the transient segment including special corporate, leisure, airline and groups for the hotel. Working with the Global Sales Organization and Individual company’s procurement departments as well as with wholesale partners, airlines and intermediaries. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Managing Sales Activities
- Participates in activities to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Preparation for solicitation of local companies.
- Activities include: Sales Blitzing, Solicitation Calling, Appointments, Site Visits, Entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Supports the company's service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
- Executes and supports the company's customer service standards.
- Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the company.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Relevant degree, in a sales or hospitality / business discipline
- Fluent command in German and English; written and spoken.
- Team player and entrepreneurial.
- Affection with Moxy DIY Concept and next generation travelers.
Director of Sales - Belvar Life
Estimated travel 30-40%
Belvar is a hotel management and development Company. Belvar operates hotels in franchise agreement with Marriott International. Our team consists of experienced hoteliers, which support our real estate partner (VASTINT) within the entire process of founding and operating a brand new hotel chain called MOXY Hotels. Our goal is to achieve long-term success to every single project.
Marriott International, Inc. is a global leading lodging company with more than 4,200 properties in 79 countries and territories. Marriott International reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by Marriott family leadership for nearly 90 years, the company is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.