Group Reservations and Event Sales Coordinator-Courtyard
- Hoogoorddreef 1, 1101 DT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Belvar is a Norwegian hotel management and development Company. Belvar operates hotels under franchise agreement with Marriott International. The team consists of experienced hoteliers that work together to support our real estate partners during the entire cycle of hotel development and to operate hotels in such a way to bring long-term success to the project.
Marriott International, Inc. is a leading hospitality company with more than 5700 properties, 30 brands. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by Marriott family leadership for more than 80 years, the company is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, USA. Marriott is recognized worldwide for its enduring values, the spirit to serve, and the corporate commitment to creating better places to live and work.
Courtyard Amsterdam Arena Atlas is looking for a Group Reservation and Event Sales Coordinator to join the team in Amsterdam!
As Group Reservations and Event Sales Coordinator you are in charge of the group bookings and the meeting space bookings. You are responsible to answer the requests, send the contracts, fulfill their requests and send the invoices. You are one of the main contact persons of our customers for bookings. You do site inspections and pro-active sell the hotel in order to convert business. You are responsible for the events on site and their pre and post arrival experience.
- You have an eye for details and only the best is good enough
- You have an inspiring energy and always with a smile on your face and on your voice.
- You have experience in hospitality in Front Office, Reservations or Events.
- You speak and write fluently English and Dutch.
- You are organized
- You are a fast learner and you are not afraid of systems.
- Marriott associate benefits including disocunted rates all over the world
- Team hotel outings
- Travel allowance
For additional information visit www.marriott.com/amsaa