Junior Accounts Receivable
- Hettenheuvelweg, 1101 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Belvar is a hotel management and development Company. Belvar operates Courtyard by Marriott and Moxy hotels in franchise agreement with Marriott International. Our team consists of experienced hoteliers, who support our real estate partner (VASTINT) within the entire process of founding and operating a brand new hotel chain called MOXY Hotels. Our goal is to achieve long-term success to every single project.
Marriott International, Inc. is a global leading lodging company with more than 4,200 properties in 79 countries and territories. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by Marriott family leadership for nearly 90 years, the company is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
We search for energetic people to join our fun and spirited finance team. In our central office based in Amsterdam - which we call “the Lab”- we are looking for an enthusiastic
JUNIOR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
to support our Moxy hotels. The ideal candidate will have minimum 1-year experience as hotel receptionist and will be interested in making his/her 1st step into financial operations.
Main duties & functions
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Revenue activity for our Moxy hotels
- Generate and send out invoices
- Follow up on, collection and allocate payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Other ad hoc requests
- Degree in Accounting, Hospitality, Finance or closely related field would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Opera PMS & Micros is a strong advantage
- Ability to work under pressure, manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Navision is a plus