Night Auditor (Night Crew Member) - MOXY London Heathrow Airport
- 804 Bath Road, Middlesex, England, gb
MOXY Hotels is Marriott’s newest brand, which opened the first hotel in Milan, Italy, September 2014. MOXY HOTELS are designed to capture the rapidly emerging next-generation traveler. The brand combines contemporary, stylish design, approachable service, latest technology and, most importantly, an affordable price. It’s the new way of travelling!
As a Night Crew Member (Night Auditor), you are responsible for running the night audit and making sure that everything is perfect for the morning crew. Our guests expect a lot from our hotels, and our Crew Members need to use their resources to deliver on those expectations. Your job is to be a Moxy ambassador, who guests and fellow Crew Members alike can call on to get anything and everything done seamlessly.
You have to play multiple roles – from front desk attendant to bartender, and everything in between. Plus, you have to be an expert on the locale, so you can direct our savvy guests to the best places in the neighbourhood…and, if there’s ever anything you’re unsure of, be able to easily jump on the internet to figure it out.
- Run the Night Audit, process check ins & check outs
- Handle waste
- Do the nightly security walks
- Make sure that every guest pay correct price for goods and hotel rooms
- Fill up shelf and fridges with F&B and merchandise
- Go through the arrivals list and charge no show fees.
- Proactive, Kind and Helpful
- BIG Humble personality
- Previous work in the hotel industry is an advantage but not a must
- Good knowledge in customer service
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your guests
- Open personality and attitude
Think you’ve got what it takes? Then we want to hear from you!
Come and join the team!
Belvar is a hotel management and development Company. Belvar operates hotels in franchise agreement with Marriott International. Our team consists of experienced hoteliers, which support our real estate partner (VASTINT) within the entire process of founding and operating a brand new hotel chain called MOXY Hotels. Our goal is to achieve long-term success to every single project.
Marriott International, Inc. is a leading global lodging company with more than 6,500 properties across 127 countries and territories, reporting revenues of more than $22 billion in fiscal year 2017. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by family leadership for 90 years, the company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.