Crew Leader / Duty Manager - MOXY London Heathrow Airport
- 804-834 Bath Road, Hounslow, England, gb
MOXY Hotels is Marriott’s newest brand, which opened the first hotel in Milan (Italy) in 2014. Moxy is designed to capture the rapidly emerging next-generation traveler. We combine stylish design, approachable service, latest technology and an affordable price. It’s the new way of travelling!
Moxy Crew Leaders (Supervisor/Duty Manager) lead the Crew to excellence. They are personally engaged in the brand, and have the knowledge and expertise to bring it to life. They are thoughtful, spirited, and fun individuals who let their Moxy shine both in and outside of work.
The Crew Leader play many roles – they are the heart of the operation and they manage to be in many positions at the same time, both mentally and physically. There are no questions that is too hard for the Crew Leader. They know the brand and themselves so good that they trust in their own instinct to make the right decisions.
The Crew Leader that we are looking for have good experience from the world of hotel - you´ve been in a managing position preferably within food and beverage and you are driven by inspiring your crew.
The Crew Leader is up and on their feet all day, mingling, and creating a buzzing atmosphere in the hotel, while maintaining a smooth operation behind the scenes.
- You will be the Manager on Duty for the hotel on various shift patterns
- You will be responsible for the entire operation in the property and act on behalf of the Assistant Captain / Captain
- You will assist the Captain (Hotel Manager) in ensuring the smooth and efficient day-to-day operations
- You will assist in providing staff with ongoing coaching, training and development
- You will handle Customer Service and Guest Relations
- You will be updated on the Hotels forecast and what’s going on in house and in the neighborhood
- You will lead the Crew to a perfect Moxy Experience for our guests
- You will be part of the recruitment process for crew members
- Proactive, Kind and Helpful
- BIG Humble personality
- Experience in hospitality
- English is required (speaking and writing on a very good level)
- Good knowledge in customer relations
- Open personality and attitude
- Good understanding of computer handling
- Natural steward
- Management experience
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Then we want to hear from you. Come and join the new team!
Salary: 23000GBP (gross annual salary)
Belvar is a hotel management and development Company. Belvar operates hotels in franchise agreement with Marriott International. Our team consists of experienced hoteliers, which support our real estate partner (VASTINT) within the entire process of founding and operating a brand new hotel chain called MOXY Hotels. Our goal is to achieve long-term success to every single project.
Marriott International, Inc. is a global leading lodging company with more than 6,600 properties in 110 countries and territories. Marriott International reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by Marriott family leadership for 90 years, the company is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.