Night Auditor (Night Crew Member) - MOXY Munich Airport
- Eichenstrasse 1, 85445 Oberding, Germany
MOXY Hotels is Marriott’s newest brand, which opened the first hotel in Milan (Italy) in 2014. Moxy is designed to capture the rapidly emerging next-generation traveler. We combine stylish design, approachable service, latest technology and an affordable price. It’s the new way of travelling!
As a Night Crew Member, you are responsible for running the night audit and making sure that everything is perfect for the morning crew. Our guests expect a lot from our hotels, and our Crew Members need to use their resources to deliver on those expectations. Your job is to be a Moxy ambassador, who guests and fellow Crew Members alike can call on to get anything and everything done seamlessly.
You have to play multiple roles – from front desk attendant to greeter, to bartender, and everything in between. Plus, you have to be an expert on the locale, so you can direct our savvy guests to the best places in the neighborhood…and, if there’s ever anything you’re unsure of, be able to easily jump on the internet to figure it out.
- Run the Night Audit
- Go through the arrivals list and charge no show fees
- Help guests and residents with every question they might have
- Waste handling
- Make sure that every guest pays correct price for goods and hotel rooms
- Fill up shelf and fridges with F&B and merchandise
- Make sure that Back of House is always kept clean and organized
- Make sure that Front of House is always picture perfect
- Proactive, Kind and Helpful
- BIG Humble personality
- Previous work in the hotel industry is an advantage
- Good knowledge in customer relations
- Open personality and attitude
- German and English (speaking and writing on a good level)
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Then we want to hear from you.
Come and join the team!
What's in it for you?
- Access to Belvar's experience program (complimentary stay at one of our hotels)
- Access to Marriott's Explore rate Program (associate discount program)
- Corporate events
- Uniform allowance
Belvar is a hotel management and development Company. Belvar operates hotels in franchise agreement with Marriott International. Our team consists of experienced hoteliers, which support our real estate partner (VASTINT) within the entire process of founding and operating a brand new hotel chain called MOXY Hotels. Our goal is to achieve long-term success to every single project.
Marriott International, Inc. is a leading global lodging company with more than 6,000 properties in 122 countries and territories, reporting revenues of more than $17 billion in fiscal year 2016. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by family leadership for nearly 90 years, the company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.