Sales / Revenue Analyst
- Hettenheuvelweg, 1101 Amsterdam-Zuidoost, Netherlands
Belvar is a hotel management and development Company. Belvar operates hotels in franchise agreement with Marriott International. Our team consists of experienced hoteliers, who support our real estate partner (VASTINT) within the entire process of founding and operating Hotels. Our goal is to achieve long-term success to every single project.
Marriott International, Inc. is a leading global lodging company with more than 6,000 properties in 122 countries and territories, reporting revenues of more than $17 billion in fiscal year 2016. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by family leadership for nearly 90 years, the company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.
We search for energetic, motivated, creative people to join our ambitious and spirited central team. Together with Marriott International we offer you the opportunity to work with the leading hospitality company in the world with great opportunities for training and career development. For our Belvar Complete team in Europe we are looking for a
In this role, you work with the Director of Revenue Management and support the execution of the commercial strategy for multiple hotels in different markets. You follow a daily routine to ensure all your hotels are positioned optimally to maximize revenue. You prepare reports, manage the industry leading revenue management systems and provide operational technical support to the hotels and sales teams. In this role, we aim to develop you as a revenue leading expert in your market and hotel dynamics.
1. 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics or Hotel and Restaurant Management
2. Hotel operations experience through part time jobs or internships
3. Familiar with the Marriott Revenue Management systems, tools and philosophy is a plus
4. Fluent command in English written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages is very welcome
5. Ability to learn quickly, communicate clearly and work in a dynamic environment
Analytical - Thinker - Hands on - Result driven - Thorough - Young professional/starter