- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Belvar is a hotel management and development Company. Belvar operates Courtyard by Marriott and Moxy hotels in franchise agreement with Marriott International. Our team consists of experienced hoteliers, who support our real estate partner (VASTINT) within the entire process of founding and operating a brand new hotel chain called MOXY Hotels. Our goal is to achieve long-term success to every single project.
MOXY Hotels is Marriott’s newest brand, which opened the first hotel in Milan, Italy, September 2014. MOXY HOTELS are designed to capture the rapidly emerging next-generation traveler. The brand combines contemporary, stylish design, approachable service, latest technology and, most importantly, an affordable price. It’s the new way of travelling!
Marriott International, Inc. is a leading global lodging company with more than 6,000 properties in 122 countries and territories, reporting revenues of more than $17 billion in fiscal year 2016. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by family leadership for nearly 90 years, the company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.
We search for energetic, motivated, creative people to join our ambitious and spirited central team. Together with Marriott International we offer you the opportunity to work with the leading hospitality company in the world with great opportunities for training and career development. For our Moxy Hotels in Europe we are looking for a REVENUE ANALYST.
In this role you will be assigned to a market with multiple hotels and work with the Revenue Manager responsible for these hotels to execute the commercial strategy.
You follow a daily routine to ensure all your hotels are positioned optimally to maximize revenue:
- you prepare reports,
- manage the industry leading revenue management systems and
- provide operational technical support to the hotels and sales teams.
In this role we aim to develop you as a revenue leading expert in your market and hotel dynamics.
- 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics or Hotel Management
- Hotel operations experience through (part time) jobs or internships
- Familiar with the Marriott Revenue Management systems, tools and philosophy is a plus
- Fluent command in English written and spoken. Knowledge of German is very welcome
- Ability to quickly learn new and multiple markets and understand the different dynamics
- Affinity with Moxy DIY Concept and next generation travelers
- Analytical, accurate and thorough