CREW LEADER at MOXY LONDON EXCEL
- London, United Kingdom
MOXY Hotels is Marriott’s newest brand, which opened the first hotel in Milan (Italy) in 2014. Moxy is a boutique hotel with the social heart of a hostel. A free-spirited place where guests can do all that crazy fun stuff they’d never think of doing at home, together with likeminded spirits they’d otherwise never have met.
Yes, the WiFi is speedy and the cushy beds are freshly made, but more importantly, the bar is always open and the crew is always on. Whether guests are staying for the night or just a nightcap, they’ll see why it’s no place like home.
As CREW LEADER of Moxy you have an eye for details and you know what is expected of you and of the crew members in order for the residents and other guests to get a Moxy experience.
As Crew Leader, you are willing to jump in and do almost anything on property. Your job is to enable the optimal environment that allows the crew member to give guests the Moxy Experience but also to be there and deliver that experience yourself.
You have to play multiple roles – from front desk attendant, to greeter, to bartender, and everything in between. Plus, you have to be an expert on the locale, so you can direct our savvy guests to the best places in the neighbourhood…and, if there’s ever anything you’re unsure of; be able to easily jump on the internet to figure it out.
- Your priority is on the guest experience
- You see to that the crew’s standards are met
- Follow the checklists in order to make sure all tasks are completed
- Customer Service and relations
- Keep Front of House and Back of House clean and organised
- Make sure floats are up to date
- Make sure that every guest pay correct price for goods and hotel rooms
- Fill up shelf and fridges with F&B and merchandise
- Help guests and residents with every question they might have
- Make sure that Back of House is always kept clean and organised
- Make sure that Front of House is always picture perfect
- Assist the Captain in financial matters
- Proactive, Kind and Helpful
- BIG Humble personality
- Fluency in English is required (speaking and writing)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of work within service industry
- Good knowledge in customer relations
- Open personality and attitude
- Experience of working/education abroad is meritorious
- Good understanding of computer handling
- Natural steward
Think you've got what it takes? Then we want to hear from you!
Moxy London Excel is operated by BELVAR, a European hotel management and development company, based in Amsterdam. Belvar operates Courtyard by Marriott and Moxy hotels in franchise agreement with Marriott International.
Marriott International, Inc. is a leading global lodging company with more than 6,000 properties in 122 countries and territories, reporting revenues of more than $17 billion in fiscal year 2016. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by family leadership for nearly 90 years, the company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.