Front Desk Supervisor (Crew Leader) - MOXY London Excel
- 1014 Dockside Road, London, England, gb
MOXY Hotels is Marriott’s newest brand, which opened the first hotel in Milan (Italy) in 2014. Moxy is designed to capture the rapidly emerging next-generation traveler. We combine stylish design, approachable service, latest technology and an affordable price. It’s the new way of travelling!
Moxy Crew Leaders lead the Crew to excellence. They are personally engaged in the brand, and have the knowledge and expertise to bring it to life. They are thoughtful, spirited, and fun individuals who let their Moxy shine both in and outside of work.
The Crew Leader play many roles – they are the heart of the operation and they manage to be in many positions at the same time, both mentally and physically. There are no questions that is too hard for the Crew Leader. They know the brand and themselves so good that they trust in their own instinct to make the right decisions.
The Crew Leader that we are looking for have good experience from the world of hotel - you´ve been in a managing position preferably within food and beverage and you are driven by inspiring your crew.
The Crew Leader is up and on their feet all day, mingling, and creating a buzzing atmosphere in the hotel, while maintaining a smooth operation behind the scenes.
- You will be the Host/Hostess for the hotel
- You will assist the Captain in ensuring the smooth and efficient day-to-day operations
- You will assist in providing staff with ongoing coaching, training and development
- You will handle Customer Service and Guest Relations
- You will be updated on the Hotels forecast and what’s going on in house and in the neighborhood
- Your priority is on the guest experience
- You see to that the crew’s standards are met
- Follow the checklists in order to make sure all tasks are completed
- Customer Service and relations
- Keep Front of House and Back of House clean and organised
- Make sure floats are up to date
- Make sure that every guest pay correct price for goods and hotel rooms
- Fill up shelf and fridges with F&B and merchandise
- Help guests and residents with every question they might have
- Make sure that Back of House is always kept clean and organised
- Make sure that Front of House is always picture perfect
- Proactive, Kind and Helpful
- BIG Humble personality
- Fluency in English is required (speaking and writing)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of work within service industry
- Good knowledge in customer relations
- Open personality and attitude
- Experience of working/education abroad is meritorious
- Good understanding of computer handling
- Natural steward
Think you've got what it takes? Then we want to hear from you!
Belvar is a hotel management and development Company. Belvar operates hotels in franchise agreement with Marriott International. Our team consists of experienced hoteliers, which support our real estate partner (VASTINT) within the entire process of founding and operating a brand new hotel chain called MOXY Hotels. Our goal is to achieve long-term success to every single project.
Marriott International, Inc. is a leading global lodging company with more than 6,500 properties across 127 countries and territories, reporting revenues of more than $22 billion in fiscal year 2017. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by family leadership for 90 years, the company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.