CREW LEADER at MOXY BERLIN
- Berlin, Germany
MOXY Hotels is Marriott’s newest brand, which opened the first hotel in Milan, Italy, September 2014. MOXY HOTELS are designed to capture the rapidly emerging next-generation traveler. The brand combines contemporary, stylish design, approachable service, latest technology and, most importantly, an affordable price. It’s the new way of travelling!
Belvar is a hotel management and development Company. Belvar operates Courtyard by Marriott and Moxy hotels in franchise agreement with Marriott International.
As CREW LEADER of Moxy you have an eye for details and you know what is expected of you and of the crew members in order for the residents and other guests to get a Moxy experience.
As a Crew Leader, you are willing to jump in and do almost anything on property. Your job is to enable the optimal environment that allows the crew member to give guests the Moxy Experience but also to be there and deliver that experience yourself.
You have to play multiple roles – from front desk attendant, to greeter, to bartender, and everything in between. Plus, you have to be an expert on the locale, so you can direct our savvy guests to the best places in the neighbourhood…and, if there’s ever anything you’re unsure of; be able to easily jump on the internet to figure it out.
- Your priority is on the guest experience
- You see to that the crew’s standards are met
- Follow the checklists in order to make sure all tasks are completed
- Customer Service and relations
- Keep Front of House and Back of House clean and organised
- Make sure floats are up to date
- Make sure that every guest pay correct price for goods and hotel rooms
- Fill up shelf and fridges with F&B and merchandise
- Help guests and residents with every question they might have
- Make sure that Back of House is always kept clean and organised
- Make sure that Front of House is always picture perfect
- Assist the Captain in financial matters.
- Proactive, Kind and Helpful
- BIG Humble personality
- German and English is required (speaking and writing on a very good level)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of work within service industry
- Good knowledge in customer relations
- Open personality and attitude
- Experience of working/education abroad is meritorious
- Good understanding of computer handling
- Natural steward
Whether you're looking for your first hospitality job or you are a career professional, we are looking forward to hearing from you!