- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Belvar is a hotel management and development Company. Belvar operates Courtyard by Marriott and Moxy hotels in franchise agreement with Marriott International. Our team consists of experienced hoteliers, who support our real estate partner (VASTINT) within the entire process of founding and operating a brand new hotel chain called MOXY Hotels. Our goal is to achieve long-term success to every single project.
MOXY Hotels is Marriott’s newest brand, which opened the first hotel in Milan, Italy, September 2014. MOXY HOTELS are designed to capture the rapidly emerging next-generation traveler. The brand combines contemporary, stylish design, approachable service, latest technology and, most importantly, an affordable price. It’s the new way of travelling!
Marriott International, Inc. is a global leading lodging company with more than 4,200 properties in 79 countries and territories. Marriott International reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by Marriott family leadership for nearly 90 years, the company is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
Belvar would like to welcome YOU to the exciting world of MOXY!
After Milan, Munich Frankfurt, Berlin, Aberdeen & London we are preparing the opening of new hotels coming years. We search for energetic, motivated, creative people to join our fun and spirited central team. Together with Marriott International we offer you the opportunity to work with the leading hospitality company in the world with great opportunities for training and career development.
For our central office in Amsterdam which we call “the Lab” we are looking for a Sales Trainee.
Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, copying, opening or distributing mail).
Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
Gather materials and assemble information packages and marketing materials (e.g., brochures, promotional materials, maps, price lists, or menus.
Generate letters, invitations, and final participant/attendee lists.
Maintain and update databases, spreadsheets, and electronic filing systems related to Sales activities. Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process.
Additional tasks can include:
- Collect business inquiries from SFA Web / One Sources
- Handle customer inquiries and lead requests for groups within predefined parameters.
- Verify that business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for quality service delivery.
- Maintain customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Process business correspondence, creates contracts, handover documents, billing and other related booking documentation as required.
- Execute and support the operational aspects of business booked including systems management.
- Actively up-sell each business opportunity to maximize revenue for individual properties.
- Follow up on opportunities uncovered by business development.
- Implement process improvements and best practices.
- Perform other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
1. Bachelor degree Hospitality school
2. Fluent command in English and preferably one other language
3. Team player
4. Affinity with Moxy DIY Concept and next generation travelers