Junior Sales Associate - Resident Growth
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Time to Belong
We are an experienced team backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), GGV Capital, Laurence Tosi, and other outstanding investors. We are hard at work designing the future at the intersection of consumer real estate and hospitality.
A mission to create authentic belonging experiences for those who own much-loved homes and those longing for that feeling
We are pioneers of the new mindset of the redefined American Dream by changing the experience of owning and renting homes. We manage properties for our homeowners and treat the residents who live there with the attention, speed and care they deserve. Our residents, who before felt like second class citizens, are connected not only to each other, but also to the local merchants, events, and institutions that give communities their unique character.
Are you looking to start a career in sales? Look no further!
Your primary role is growing the number of happy residents joining the Belong community. Through lead generation to onboarding, you’ll manage the entire resident funnel, from end to end. This is a high-impact and high-visibility role, as you will be welcoming the next batch of residents to experience Belong!
- You will assist homeowners’ decision-making and will walk them through the process of getting their homes loved. Problem-solve with homeowners to maximize their annualized revenue from their homes.
- You will do rent price analysis, as well as in-depth qualitative analysis, in order to help homeowners reduce vacancy costs
- Manage the application process for all residents applying to the homes you manage. You will qualify leads and get them through the application process
- Assist with building and maintaining email content for our communication with prospective homeowners and residents.
- Work closely with our member services team, to build and advance memorable experiences for our homeowners and residents.
- Lead initiatives to improve our internal processes with a mindset of efficiency and growth.
- Other duties as required, as we reimagine the homeowners and prospective residents’ experience
- Learn, work hard, and have fun.
- Experience in real estate is a plus.
- Excellent command of the English language - both written and oral.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Customer-service focused and detail-oriented.
- Empathetic, kind, thoughtful, responsive, and timely.
- Be available on weekends and on some holidays.
- You are convinced an early-stage venture-backed startup with big dreams is right for you.
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves and help disrupt an industry.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.