Homeowner Growth Associate
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Time to Belong
We are an experienced team backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), GGV Capital, Laurence Tosi, and other outstanding investors. We are hard at work designing the future at the intersection of consumer real estate and hospitality. Our Mission is to foster human connection by deepening our collective sense of belonging. One unique home, one special neighborhood, one new city at a time.
We are pioneers of the new mindset of the redefined American Dream by changing the experience of owning and renting homes. We manage properties for our homeowners and treat the residents who live there with the attention, speed and care they deserve. Our residents, who before felt like second class citizens, are connected not only to each other, but also to the local merchants, events, and institutions that give communities their unique character.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and passionate individual for the full-time position of Homeowner Growth Associate. Based in our Salt Lake City, UT, you will be responsible for on-boarding new homeowners. This position is ideal for someone who is looking to grow in sales and business development roles in the future.
Your primary role is to help us grow the number of homeowners that join Belong. Through on-boarding, we offer unparalleled service to our current and prospective homeowners, ensuring every interaction is positive, and they are delighted by our service. This is a high-impact and high-visibility role, as you will be welcoming the next batch of homeowners to experience Belong!
- You believe human connection should be a priority in life.
- You have an unstoppable curiosity.
- You have a level of energy that’s above the mean of your peers.
- You love taking on hard problems.
- You are biased to action and continual improvement. You understand that, often, 70% confidence is enough to act. Then, you improve our systems, processes, and yourself.
- You are a clear communicator, with strong written and verbal communications skills.
- You are fearless. You’ll do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You are trustworthy, independent, and willing to get your hands dirty.
- You are a creative problem solver. You can think outside the box, and solve complicated and multi-faceted issues.
What you will do:
- Lead the relationship with prospective homeowners from start to finish
- Answer phone calls, emails, texts, chats, and more from prospective homeowners.
- Visit homeowners at their homes.
- Assist with building and maintaining email content for our communication with prospective homeowners.
- Work closely with our member services team, to build and advance memorable experiences for our clients.
- Assist with improving our internal processes with a mindset of efficiency and growth.
- Prepare homeowners for next steps once they formally join Belong.
- Other duties as required, as we reimagine the homeowner experience and grow.
- Learn, work hard, and have fun.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in real estate is a plus.
- Business Development or Sales is a plus.
- Excellent command of the English language - both written and oral.
- You have a valid driver’s license and a car, to get you places.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Command of additional languages is helpful.
- Customer-service focused and detail-oriented.
- Empathetic, kind, thoughtful, responsive, and timely.
- Be available on weekends and some holidays.
- Be available to spend 1 month in the Bay Area for training.
- You are convinced an early-stage venture-backed startup with big dreams is right for you.
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves and help disrupt an industry.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.