Member Success Manager
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Time to Belong
We are an experienced team backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), GGV Capital, Laurence Tosi, and other outstanding investors. We are hard at work designing the future at the intersection of consumer real estate and hospitality. Our Mission is to foster human connection by deepening our collective sense of belonging. One unique home, one special neighborhood, one new city at a time.
We are pioneers of the new mindset of the redefined American Dream by changing the experience of owning and renting homes. We manage properties for our homeowners and treat the residents who live there with the attention, speed and care they deserve. Our residents, who before felt like second class citizens, are connected not only to each other, but also to the local merchants, events, and institutions that give communities their unique character.
As a Belong Member Success Manager, you will be responsible for building and nurturing existing and new relationships by providing a high touch concierge experience. We view this role as core to our business.
- We are looking for an energetic, kind, and motivated person who displays a high level of emotional intelligence. You are capable of either solving all inquirer’s questions or connecting them with the right person on our team who does. You are the Member's go-to person to make them feel at ease as a Homeowner or a Resident in the Home.
- As we grow, you will help grow the Member Success team in supporting the success of more members and cities.
- In addition to your work in Member Success, your second priority will be to assist with Resident Growth channels
- Provide a world-class experience by personally attending to Belong’s homeowner and resident needs, making sure you are intimately knowledgeable about their home and all aspects of their life so as to provide outstanding service to ensure the customers’ needs are being met
- Provide feedback to Product and Operations teams regarding the Belong member experience, serving as the Voice of the Customer.
- Coordinate and work with operations to execute contracts, and ensure customer’s needs are being met and expectations have been clearly established for both new and resigning residents.
- Cultivate community-building initiatives for residents and homeowners; using your creative flair to reimagine the ideal rental experience
- Meaningfully contribute to the development of all material, processes, and systems needed for the team to greet, engage, and quickly and successfully solve resident needs.
- Maintain an outstanding level of customer experience for prospective and existing residents, making sure you maintain a CSAT score of over 80 at all times and reducing homeowner and resident churn.
- Potential Travel within the Bay Area required for home visits with customers as needed to meet in person
- Detail oriented, thorough, and organized
- Exceptional client facing background
- Ability to organize work, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven problem-solving and multi-tasking ability
- Strong relationship builder
- Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence in both internal and external interactions
- Comfortable solving business challenges internally and externally
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.