Sr. Backend Engineer, .NET
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
Time to Belong
We are an experienced team backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), GGV Capital, Laurence Tosi, and other outstanding investors. We are hard at work designing the future at the intersection of consumer real estate and hospitality. Our Mission is to foster human connection by deepening our collective sense of belonging. One unique home, one special neighborhood, one new city at a time.
We are pioneers of the new mindset of the redefined American Dream by changing the experience of owning and renting homes. We manage properties for our homeowners and treat the residents who live there with the attention, speed and care they deserve. Our residents, who before felt like second class citizens, are connected not only to each other, but also to the local merchants, events, and institutions that give communities their unique character.
Have you been looking to join an early-stage startup? Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where your voice matters? Then, Belong is for you!
We are seeking world-class, motivated and passionate individuals for our Platform Engineering team. You will be working closely with our product team and business stakeholders to build great software.
As an early member of this team, you will co-create all the infrastructure and processes with the team. You will take on the challenge of solving complex technical problems to deliver robust, performant, scalable and secure web services. Our core product experiences are written in C# / .NET stack. You should also be comfortable evaluating and exploring new technologies and runtimes.
- Collaborate and work with our small knit engineering team in an agile environment delivering secure, scalable solutions
- Review code and provide feedback to improve code quality
- Work closely with quality engineers to identify test cases and devise efficient, scalable testing processes.
- Balance engineering costs of development, testing, deployment complexity, and run-time cost, to deliver optimum value for the business and customers
- Stay current with the latest development best practices and cultivate continuous improvement of coding standards and team processes
- 5+ years of experience (or 9+ years for Sr. Software Engineer) building web-based applications, REST APIs using .NET, C# stack.
- Experience with writing code for large, high volume web platforms
- Experience with relational database development (preferably SQL Server) from schema design to writing complex, optimized queries
- Experience with distributed version control systems, continuous integration, and continuous deployment systems
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS) is a solid plus
- Experience with front-end development (preferably React) is a solid plus
- Proficiency in English is a must.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you (and it should), apply/send your profile to us. Please make sure your application/resume is in English.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.