Growth marketing manager
- 100 S Ellsworth Ave, San Mateo, CA 94401, USA
Time to Belong
We are an experienced team backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), GGV Capital, Laurence Tosi, and other outstanding investors. We are hard at work designing the future at the intersection of consumer real estate and hospitality.
To foster human connection by deepening our collective sense of belonging. One unique home, one special neighborhood, one new city at a time.
We are pioneers of the new mindset of the redefined American Dream by changing the experience of owning and renting homes. We manage properties for our homeowners and treat the residents who live there with the attention, speed and care they deserve. Our residents, who before felt like second class citizens, are connected not only to each other, but also to the local merchants, events, and institutions that give communities their unique character.
We are looking for our first growth marketer to create multi-channel marketing strategies and fuel directly Belong’s growth. If you are a technical marketer with deep roots in data and analytics and you enjoy being a trailblazer and building from scratch, you are who we are looking for, so please reach out. Experience running Google Ads is necessary. This role, for the time being, reports to the CEO.
- Lead growth execution including, as a plus, lifecycle marketing, always-on campaigns across email, push notification, SMS and in-app channels to manage consumer journeys, acquisition, and retention.
- Understand our users and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- Create experimentation roadmaps and perform a rigorous A/B testing protocol to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Establish and monitor KPI's, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course corrections to create results and influence adoption & retentionCollaborate with the marketing team to develop on-brand messaging, creative, and promotions.
- Report on performance across channels, establishing necessary KPIs and dashboards for each channel. Partner across Belong to create innovative marketing programs that help Belong grow, lead homeowner and resident acquisition, and enhance overall customer satisfaction
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing, preferably in a B2C Experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Bronto, Looker, and other platforms and analytics tools.
- Translate data into meaningful insights
- Balance time for strategic thinking and time for detailed execution
- A passion for finding the right prospects to love our product and offer high LTV
The time is now. Join us!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.