Lead Product Manager
- San Mateo, CA, USA
Time to Belong
We are an experienced team backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), GGV Capital, Laurence Tosi, and other outstanding investors. We are hard at work designing the future at the intersection of consumer real estate and hospitality. Our Mission is to foster human connection by deepening our collective sense of belonging. One unique home, one special neighborhood, one new city at a time.
We are pioneers of the new mindset of the redefined American Dream by changing the experience of owning and renting homes. We manage properties for our homeowners and treat the residents who live there with the attention, speed and care they deserve. Our residents, who before felt like second class citizens, are connected not only to each other, but also to the local merchants, events, and institutions that give communities their unique character.
We are a product/design-led organization and we ideate products that we know our community will love, solve important problems, and are beautiful.
To set us apart from a broken industry that hasn’t changed in decades, we’re redefining the bar for design, product, and the customer experience in the world of rentals. We don’t think of what we’re building as property management; we think of it as hospitality, and we’re here to rival the best-of-the-best when it comes to that.
In order to get there, Belong’s Product team will need to blend online and offline experiences seamlessly to make sure our Residents are happy, our homes are well taken care of, and our homeowners are completely stress-free. We’ll need to push out the tools required to deal with real-world operational complexity, built from the ground up to ensure every touchpoint is on point. And we’ll need to work as a team, across the entire organization, to execute flawlessly so that our customers do not need to lift a finger.
You are someone with a strong eye for design and are looking to own key goals of the company, setting the entire roadmap for those objectives. You’ll build end-to-end, starting with the consumer-facing experiences, and working backward all the way to the internal tools we’ll need to power them. And you’ll need to rally design, engineering, and stakeholders around a cause, driving adoption of features and flows we build to solve real challenges.
- Are relentlessly focused on our customers and the experience they’re having. Nothing is more important. You endlessly empathize with them and will do whatever it takes to make them happy. Emotional intelligence is highly valued here.
- Have 20/20 product vision. You can see the broad picture, yet your attention to detail is off the charts. Are a strong leader, but you lead by example. Your individual contributor days will never be behind you.
- Have got some serious ops chops. You have experience blending offline and online through great design and thoughtful implementation.
- Have a growth mindset, and see funnels everywhere you go. Total funnel vision.
- Have the ability to turn chaos into simplicity. You love solving puzzles? Good. We have a ton of them.
- You have strong intuitions that enable you to identify underlying problems quickly, yet take the time to diverge and converge on solutions that move the needle.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.