- 110 Belmont Rd, Madison, WI 53714, USA
Belmont Nursing and Rehabilitation Center has been serving the changing healthcare needs of individuals in the Madison area for more than 30 years. With 90 skilled nursing beds, we offer comprehensive long-term and short-term care options for individuals in need of 24-hour skilled nursing care or rehabilitative care after surgery or other illness. We also offer a unique care option for those with Alzheimer's or other dementia-related conditions. Through all of these programs, we’re committed to a tradition of compassionate care that we call Caring Above and Beyond.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The position is responsible for assisting the Culinary Director / Culinary Manager and the Cook in the serving of food in the community. In this position the culinary aide will deliver food, ensure regulatory requirements are met in regards to culinary standards, and ensure sanitary conditions in the kitchen all dining areas. This position must be friendly, action orientated and customer focused at all times.
KEY POSITION SPECIFIC ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operate dish machine to wash dishes, record and monitor temperatures to ensure compliance.
• Ensure proper drying and storage of dishes.
• Clean dish machine, dish room area, assigned work areas, equipment, and follow the cleaning policies and procedures.
• Wash pots, pans, and processing equipment according to manufacture recommendations.
• Assist with meal service as assigned.
• Clean and sanitize food delivery equipment.
• Assist in ensuring preparation and service areas remain in sanitary condition.
• Deliver and transport food to serving areas or to residents and return dish wear to clean-up. • Deliver between meal nourishment/snacks.
• Work as part of a team in providing exceptional hospitality.
• Assist with putting stock away and ensure proper dating and rotation of stock to reduce waste. • Has basic knowledge of service.
• Has working knowledge of food safety.
• Serves meals and follows policies and procedures for meal services.
• Assist in training and orientation of new personal.
• Attend in-service training sessions and staff meetings.
• Completes all other tasks and related duties as assigned.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.