- New York, NY, USA
Belmont Metals Inc.
Manufacturer of Non-Ferrous Metals and Alloys.
Established in 1896 and based in Brooklyn, NY - is seeking candidates.
- Reconciles G/L.
- Reviews and posts accounts payables and receivable batches.
- Maintains accurate records and control reports.
- Prepares audit documentation and backup.
- Manage local, state and federal documentation and communication including 1099’s, 1094’s, 1095C's, Workers Comp, OSHA, Sales & Use tax, Census Surveys, etc.
- Prepares Annual Budgets
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- W9 and Tax Exemption form monitoring and maintenance.
- Cost Accounting for Manufacturing.
- Works with warehouse and inventory control for costing.
- HR functions including payroll processing, reviewing and gather information for Health Insurance selection, processing Pension paperwork etc.
Proficient Excel, Word, SharePoint & Outlook
Helpful but not a must: Manufacturing background, ISO 9001 Certification knowledge
Salary dependent upon experience, with comprehensive benefits package offered. Off street parking is available also. Email or fax resume. Fax # 718-342-1432
Please note: No Relocation available, therefore Local Candidates only!
*Belmont Metals Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Principals only.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.